Shocking points of social media about marketing
Are you in marketing business? Doing your marketing through social media? If yes, then you should know the 30 shocking facts about social media that will make you think about marketing.
We all know social media is rapidly expanding its legs across all over the globe very easily making every individual crazy about its vast digital world and in the field of digital marketing, social media has now become the best-known player which helps business enhance their marketing range. Well, in the latest survey it is been calculated that an average person spends 2 hours a day browsing social media platforms. This is the reason social media is taken as the powerful marketing and promotional tool for small and medium-sized businesses. Social media will helps to level up in the playing field and exposes smaller businesses to a larger portion of their targeted audience.
Trendy Online Solution will make you enjoy, remember and apply the effective facts about the social media marketing. Here are the 30 crazy social media facts that will light-up your marketing tactics.
- An average person spends 5 years and 3 months on social media.
- It is been predicted that Facebook may loss 2 -5 million users.
- India beats the United States with having 30 million lovers of Facebook. After that Indonesia and Brazil are competing for the third place.
- After the video feature added by Facebook, 8 billion videos are viewed on a daily basis.
- About 5 million users of Facebook are rule-breaker kids under the age of 10.
- Average internet consists of 7.6 social media accounts.
- In the past year of 2017, the number of users boosted to 121 million.
- It is been analyzed that individual aged over 55-64 are much more actively interact with the branded content in comparison to the younger users.
- It is also a bitter truth that 96 percent of social media users that talk about the brand content don’t even follow the brand profile.
- We are visual freaks that result in the present time more than 3.6 billion images shared on social media posts.
- There are 1.3 billion Twitter accounts and about 336 million are active every month.
- The first tweet is done after 3 years, 2 months and 1 day and the now the figure says different, it is more than 200 billion times we are tweeting in a year..
- Pinterest spend an average of 140-180 dollar in comparison to the Facebook having an average spending of 60-80 dollar.
- There are 5 million brands are advertising on Facebook.
- In 2017, social media ad spend 35 billion dollar.
- About 72 percent of Twitter users expect retweet from the business profile.
- 80 percent of Twitter accounts are accessed by mobile.
- 81 percent of total Pinterest users trust Pinterest as the best source of reliable news and information.
- If a consumers land your website through Pinterest are 10 times more chances to become your clients.
- In the purpose of improving other’s life, 49 percent of users share product information on the social media platform.
- Moms are making a great job for Facebook, they follow their favorite brands.
- Both men and women are sharing funny videos and articles on Facebook.
- Instagram itself has most followers of about 233 million.
- Every business profile in Instagram checks their follower’s favorite brand and about 80 percent of total Instagram user follow at least one business profile.
- The stories of Instagram are 2 times popular and viewed in comparison of snap chat.
- The highly-reputed brands love posting about their products on Instagram.
- The quantities of videos are getting enhanced in every passing month on YouTube.
- YouTube becomes the second largest search engine after Google with 3 billion searches a month.
- In an average day for an average person, the average YouTube session is 40 minutes.
- YouTube claims that the half of all internet users spends their time watching videos on YouTube.
October 6, 2018